Here Comes Easter
Welcome to Spring everyone – Today marks that first day, although we’re all planning for snow over the next couple days. How insane are we?
I was just looking at the RSVP status for our sites and wanted to let you know all is looking good for our site at this point. If you happen to be flexible, it looks like the 4:30 is looking to be the service with the most room. Here’s 3 reasons why it’s a good choice
1. You get to sleep in on Easter – LOVE IT!
2. You can hit the Easter Buffet’s before everyone else
3. If we continue to grow, adding a 4:30 service would probably be our next step. You showing up at this service will in some effect cast your vote for the need for such a time.
4. You can now attend the 4:30 and stick around to serve at the 6:30. A chance to love and be loved
5. You get to be the FIRST to experience the 08 WBL Easter service – What more could you want!
Nonetheless – I’ve heard Bob talk through his message and have had a chance to read his draft. It should be a great weekend, particularly for someone who’s unsure about all that Easter really means.
See you soon!